Thursday, May 14, 2009

There are 2 people I want to see in concert before I die. One is coming to New Orleans!!!



Fleetwood Mac is coming to New orleans next month! I have got to see Stevie Nicks and Elton John in concert before I die. I am so excited! Funny when I was a kid I hated this music. I'd beg my parents to turn it off and tell them how uncool they were. Now every song is a memory. Seems like every Saturday morning I'd walk out of my bedroom and see mom cooking a roast, cleaning the house, and blaring one of many Fleetwood Mac songs. And if mom didnt have it on....dad did somewhere else in the house or out washing the boat. I guess you could say I follow in their footsteps b/c usually on saturday mornings I get up, clean house, cook, and blare the radio. It's one of my favorite things to do.

Anyway...tickets go on sale Saturday morning.

No comments: