Friday, May 15, 2009

My boys







Just think....in 5 years Christian will graduate from High School. In 10 years Cameron will graduate. In 13 years Cody will graduate and my house will be empty. Sounds like it is years away but really Christian is 13 years old and I still feel like he was born yesterday. Life is such a rush. You cant wait to turn 16, cant wait till prom, cant wait to graduate, cant wait to move out, cant wait till 18, cant wait till 21, cant wait to find someone, get married, have kids.... then you cant wait for the kids to sleep all night, sleep in their bed, make their own breakfast, dress themselves.....and stop saying mom every waking second that you are together.
Life is such a rush. I need to stop and smell the roses more often. In a few years I'll miss the "momma" every 5 minutes, and picking up after them, and fixing them dinner. Why does it go by so fast?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

WOW - you're in for it Momma... those boys are gonna be heart throbs!!!